Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day #4 - 30 Days of Thanksgiving

It's Monday! And as you begin a new week of work or study, no matter what you face, you can know that the Lord is your shield, your glory, and He is the one who lifts your head to walk confidently into each day. We do not have to slump into the day with heads hung low. He will protect us, sustain us with peaceful rest, and remove any fear of those who might set themselves against us.

Psalm 3:3-6 (ESV)  "But you, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. I cried aloud to the LORD, and he answered me from his holy hill. I lay down and slept; I woke again, for the LORD sustained me. I will not be afraid of many thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around."

What or who has been set against you? Give thanks today that the Lord is your shield and glory in life. He will sustain you.

Where do you need His sustaining presence today? How will you choose to rest in Him?

Pastor Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment