Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day #25 - 30 Days of Thanksgiving

Thank God, on this Monday, for the church and the opportunity you had to worship with your church family yesterday.

Psalm 111:1 (ESV)  Praise the LORD! I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart, in the company of the upright, in the congregation.

I am thankful for the church universal - for believers all over the world. But I'm particularly thankful for my church family at Anderson Mill. We had a great time yesterday, as a congregation, giving thanks to the Lord. Gathering with others in God's family is an uplifting experience. We are able to pray for one another, sing songs of praise, and hear God speak to each of us from His Word and through His Spirit. Such an experience requires my whole heart. And, the Lord I worship, is certainly worthy of nothing less.

Pastor Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment