Friday, November 15, 2013

Day #15 - 30 Days of Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for the gift of prayer. The fact that God wants to hear from me - wants to know what is on my heart - is an amazing thought. And, even more amazing is the fact that God wants to speak personally to me, every day and throughout the day.

Psalm 121:4 says that God neither slumbers or sleeps! You never have to be concerned that you are waking God from a "power nap" or that you will have to wait for "business hours" to speak with Him. He is always waiting, ready to to hear.

Jeremiah 33:3 has been referred to as "God's phone number." God says...
"Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known."

Wherever you are today, and every moment, both day and night, He will answer and show you what you do not know!

You will best show your thankfulness for the privilege of prayer by praying throughout the day. Just have a running conversation with God. He has invited you to call.

Pastor Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment